Customs clearance in Russia is different from that in other parts of the world. In Russia, import regulations do not always follow the developments known in international trade. They are strictly maintained and change regularly. (DAP cleared deliveries)
Russian customs have a strict and bureaucratic approach on regulations. Only Russian legal entities are allowed to arrange customs clearance and make payments to customs. Are you a non-Russian resident looking at business possibilities in Russia? You will then need a Russian entity who will act as your importer and consequently sells products locally on your behalf.
Apparently, many companies underestimate the time and costs required for the preparation of technical data and certification for imports into Russia. Russia has – for instance – strict requirements on customs statistical value of goods in order to prevent grey import. Proper guidance by a specialized logistics service provider in Russia can truly offer you a lot of added value.
The presence and support of Ship-Road Logistics Solutions in both Europe and Russia allows us to build a bridge between Western culture and Russian complexity. Our expert team of native Russians in Moscow has unique knowledge and experience in transport and DAP Cleared (Delivery At Place) deliveries to Russia. We know the procedures and the regulations. This opens many doors which for others remain closed.
Ship-Road Logistics Solutions, your partner in DAP cleared deliveries to Russia
We offer a transparent all-in customs solution for DAP Cleared deliveries to Russia. From samples, commercial consignments and spare parts to complete turnkey production lines. We can either arrange customs clearance in name of the final receiver, or in our name, Ship-Road Logistics Solutions.
There are two options:
- We can register the final receiver at our customs terminal. We then arrange import clearance in their name.
- If, however, the final receiver does not want to be involved in the customs clearance, we can clear customs in our name. In this case Ship-Road Logistics Solutions purchases the goods from the seller. We arrange customs clearance and sell the goods to the final receiver in a local ruble contract as per the instructions and (payment) conditions of the exporter.
Logistics to Russia without worries
Taking care of everything for you – that’s what we do every day. Ship-Road Logistics Solutions can provide you with basic support, but also take care of your full customs clearance, warehousing and local distribution in Russia.
Ship-Road Logistics Solutions is the right place to go for forwarders looking for agency services, customs clearance or local distribution in Russia. And also for internationally oriented Russian companies with limited human resources or Russian importers which require transport services.
Ship-Road Logistics Solutions can arrange your:
- temporary imports
- customs clearances in the Moscow region (Smolensk, Moscow airports (Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo) and St. Petersburg (including the port)
- documents for customs clearance
- delivery (and customs clearance) of exhibition goods with ATA-carnet
- handling (and customs clearance) of diplomatic cargo
- certification and registration services
- local distribution
Please indicate on which service you want to use. Do you want multiple services use, please mention this in the question and comment window.